Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend full of joyful moments. The cool weather this week reminded me of the time I spent in London two years ago. It was October, the air was cool and crisp and the leaves were just beginning to change colors. It was the perfect time to be a tourist and to enjoy the beauty of London, which is my favorite city in the whole world.

Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love the smell of the air first thing in the morning during Fall. I love watching the slow transition of the leaves changing colors. I love the rich smells like nutmeg and cinnamon, and the yummy foods of Fall. But, what I really love is being able to wear jeans and sweaters. I love feeling cozy and warm without having to bundle up in coats and scarves. No matter where you are for Fall, I hope you take a moment to enjoy the sights and sounds of the changing of the seasons.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails